Saturday, October 24, 2015

Episode 13 (Mini batch soon)

Kikuhime is cute! CUTE! CUTE!!!
And here's episode 13.

EDIT: Some of you found a problem with the subs so I uploaded a fixed version on nyaa.


Sorry for the inconvenience.

  As for the batch, it should be ready in the next couple of days, I still need to perform a final check on every file so that you get the best version possible.

Also, after the batch is out I'll upload that and all coming episodes on MEGA, too. Sorry for the delay.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, when i try loading the subtitle to the video, i get an "Syntax Error at line 435". Look into that please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. I uploaded a fixed version of the subs on nyaa. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=748751

      I'll also update the post to make note of this.

      Delete
    2. its all cool! thanks for fixing the problem even before the patch!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. I uploaded a fixed version of the subs on nyaa.http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=748751

      I'll also update the post to make note of this.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete